Saturday, August 8, 2009

Sat. Aug.8

Bridget made BB Pancakes on our last morning. Paul dug the trench for the electric line to the garage. I started rewiring the plugs in the cabin. At noon we went out on one last cruise on the float boat before putting it away. It went on the trailer very smoothly. We all went to Dick & Becky’s for dinner, What a send off with steak and wild rice. Who can forget the cookies and ice-cream? I am sitting here in the Cabin listing to the rain and I should be going to bed. I think the Lord for my family and the time I am blessed with that I get to spend with them. I think the Lord for the opportunity to share time with friends past and present, recall memories of those I spent time with in the past and new times with old and new friends. See you all next year.
Alan

1 comment:

asj693 said...

Please put up a picture of new bedroom window??